"We conducted an extensive search for the right solution and selected HarvestMark PTI because it works with our unique workflows."
We’ve Made PTI Compliance Easy and Affordable
The PTI deadline is here. Over 400 customers have chosen HarvestMark PTI to get compliant easily and affordably. With a simple flat annual fee, complimentary software updates, and unparalleled support in the US, Canada, Mexico, and South America, HarvestMark PTI is the most trusted solution for compliance.
Do you need PTI compliance for a line pack workflow? Our automated print-and-apply solution for line pack operations may be right for you.
- Ready to use right out of the box. Our easy-to-use software assures any of your team members can print the right label, at the right time, in the right place.
- Fits all workflows. HarvestMark offers the only traceability solution for shed pack, line pack, and field-pack; with support for cartons, RPCs, bins, and pallets — so there's no interruption to your business.
- Straightforward GTIN management tools. Manage your GTINs easily, assign GTINs, and even synchronize your list and label formats with remote facilities and co-packers.
- Secure data hosting. The HarvestMark platform keeps your traceability data safe. Access your data anytime at HarvestMark.com for instant trace-back and production reporting.
- No per-case fees. You pay only for the computer and printer and an annual platform fee as low as $1,500.
- PTI compliant. Our platform fee includes all of the software, support, data hosting, and reporting you need to achieve PTI compliance.
- Free automatic updates. HarvestMark makes sure that the solution you buy remains compliant . . . even if the PTI and FDA requirements evolve.
- Technical support in English and Spanish. HarvestMark has local experts across the US, Canada, Mexico, and South America.
- Hassle-free printing. HarvestMark Printer Care provides a quick turnaround time if your printer breaks.
We are a GS1 US Solution Partner certified to offer hardware, software, and technology services.On the GS1 site listed under our parent company Trimble.
Have a Question? Ask Our Team